In case you missed it this week…
- Apparently, black people like Serena are off limits to cartoonists. Unless they are treated “specially.“
- Size does matter, and feminists like them small. What happened to women can do anything men can do?
- In a week when an “Anonymous Woman” comes forward with allegations about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, a Spiked! Online classic reminds us how, in the age of #MeToo, “Women are equal to men” apparently really means “Women are special.”
- Social justice witch hunters claim more victims on campuses.
- Big Brother wants to know if your feelings were hurt.
Have a great weekend!