In case you missed it this week…
- Apparently not as many people support the “progressive” PC culture as we have been led to believe.
- Amazon reportedly killed an AI recruitment tool because it couldn’t stop it from discriminating against women. Apparently the biases were “in the data.”
- If you make more than $32,400 per year, you are in the top 1% of the highest incomes in the world.
Hate of the Week
- The Cult has officially pronounced Kanye West a heretic. After Kanye’s pro-Trump Saturday Night Live outburst, host Don Lemon laughed while a panel of black CNN analysts called him “a token,” “unintelligent,” mentally ill and “what happens when Negroes don’t read.” Personal attacks are a cult symptom, people.
After West met with Trump on Thursday, Lemon doubled down calling it a “Minstrel Show.” Ugly.
LOLZ of the Week
- “Hosing human waste off pavement reminds one leftist of hoses used against civil-right activists. A councilman in Seattle is reportedly opposed to hosing sidewalks that reek of excrement near a local courthouse because he fears that it might be racially insensitive. No, this is not a joke.”
Have a great weekend!
fas·cism | \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
The people who think Donald Trump is a fascist generally do not know what they are talking about, because they cannot define fascism. They tend to accuse Trump of racism and then conflate racism and fascism. Alternatively, they call Trump a dictator and then conflate that with fascism. There is slim evidence he is either racist or dictatorial, and in any case, there is more to fascism than those two factors.
On the other hand, no one suspects the Regressive Left of being fascist because fascism has historically been considered a right-wing phenomenon, a perception reinforced by leftist rhetoric. Is this a false perspective? Are there possibly stealth fascists lurking on the Left? Continue reading “Who Are The Real Fascists?”
The Brett Kavanaugh hearings were devastating in terms of exposing the Cult of Intersectional Oppression (CIO), especially its feminist faction, the Our Lady of Perpetual Martyrdom Cadre, and their meltdown is epic. This is a moment in history when Democrats, especially their “progressives,” have shown us who they really are.
Do any Democrats really think their handling of this episode was good for the Party? Feminism? Women?
For Democrats the key objectives seem to have been to derail the nomination and whip up their base for the midterms. Clearly the first objective was not met. As for the second we have to wait and see, but there are some early signs.
The Democrats now have a new issue for November—investigation and impeachment of Kavanaugh—but they also handed their opponents several issues. Continue reading “The Empress Has No Clothes”
The entertainer John Mayer, ironically a well-known serial womanizer, responded to the Kavanaugh hearings and #MeToo by saying we should tear up the social contract between men and women and replace it with a new one in which men were expected to behave better. I agree with him as far as he goes, but not out of male guilt. We need to tear up the contract and renegotiate a whole slew of things between men and women. Continue reading “Tear Up The Contract”
In a previous post, I outlined why I think “Believe Women” is profoundly misogynistic and misandrist at the same time. Evil. It infantilizes the women who make accusations, emotionally manipulates other women and men, and is a declaration of man-hate all in one. It is a regressive witch hunt logic that sets basic ideas of justice back a millennium.
But it is also just profoundly stupid as a practical matter. For three main reasons:
1.Some women lie about rape.
Let’s just get this one out of the way. It should be obvious, but for some reason it is controversial.
Women have the same capacity for lying as men. We don’t know how often they lie about rape, in terms of a percentage of cases, but we know some women do. Why would a woman lie? Continue reading “Unpacking “Believe Women!” – Further Thoughts”