In case you missed it this week…
- Apparently not as many people support the “progressive” PC culture as we have been led to believe.
- Amazon reportedly killed an AI recruitment tool because it couldn’t stop it from discriminating against women. Apparently the biases were “in the data.”
- If you make more than $32,400 per year, you are in the top 1% of the highest incomes in the world.
Hate of the Week
- The Cult has officially pronounced Kanye West a heretic. After Kanye’s pro-Trump Saturday Night Live outburst, host Don Lemon laughed while a panel of black CNN analysts called him “a token,” “unintelligent,” mentally ill and “what happens when Negroes don’t read.” Personal attacks are a cult symptom, people.
After West met with Trump on Thursday, Lemon doubled down calling it a “Minstrel Show.” Ugly.
LOLZ of the Week
- “Hosing human waste off pavement reminds one leftist of hoses used against civil-right activists. A councilman in Seattle is reportedly opposed to hosing sidewalks that reek of excrement near a local courthouse because he fears that it might be racially insensitive. No, this is not a joke.”