In case you missed it this week…
- A CERN physicist has committed “unscience.” Spiked gets it right.
- Clapping is now (partially) banned at a UK university because it is “triggering.”
- The National Review had a great piece detailing the Orwellian nature of the Kavanaugh situation.
- When women cry or act naive or like children, my BS detector goes on alert. Is this genuine, or am I being manipulated? Not only does this woman get it, she delivers a call to action.
“It’s up to Women to protect and defend men from gynocentric authoritarianism. I don’t care about the zombie hoards out there. I’m talking to those of you who know what’s right. It’s our time. If you have a brother, a father, a husband or a son, take a stand.”
- In a week of goalpost-shifting and bar-lowering, we now have the all or nothing: If you don’t believe women unconditionally, you don’t believe them at all! Feminists cannot help but make themselves look childish and stupid. All or nothing thinking is a symptom of a cult.
Fortunately, some men get what is at stake.
Hater of the Week
- Connie Chung, as a representative of all women who use the insidious man-hating logic of #MeToo to assume Kavanaugh’s guilt.
LULZ of the Week
- Fake Scholarship. The empress has no clothes! Probably the funniest and most important story of the year.
- Bonus Runner Up: The Alt-right-Russia conspiracy is the reason no one likes the SJW Star Wars!
- Bonus Runner Up: Male feminist goes into “punch a Nazi” mode on a pro-life woman.
Have a great weekend!